from ¥300 - ¥2000 (cover for live events); See English Menu
- 3 Chome-46-3 Koenji-minami, Suginami, Tokyo (3rd floor in the Gomeidoh Building)
- Distance from Station:
- 4 minutes from JR Koenji Station
- 03-6383-2838 (Japanese only)
- 7:00pm - around 1:00am, Closed on Wednesdays
- Staff speak Japanese. The Owner speaks some Korean. English Menu Available.
SALON DE VAMP
Koenji’s “It” Spot for Korean Rock and Korean “Chijimi” Pancakes
Salon de Vamp is an inconspicuous bar in Minami-Koenji, located along the Etolie Dori shopping street. Owner Akiyama-san is a discreet but friendly woman who happens to love both Korean rock music and Korean food, and as such she has made these the highlights of her bar. Every Thursday is Korean Rock Day here, a live Korean gig is on schedule once a month, and other rock events are held regularly. And while the place is rocking, Akiyama-san preps up a mean and delicious Chijimi (Korean Pancake) that you can pair up with a “Makgeolli” based Korean-style cocktail. Top it all off with random and fun conversation with the regulars and you have a night to remember.
[updated January 2018]
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: