See English Menu
- 4 Chome-42-6 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from JR Koenji Station (South exit)
- 03-3318-9338 (Japanese only)
- Mon, Wed - Fri 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sat & Sun 12:00pm - 11:30pm, closed Tuesdays
- Staff speak Japanese only. English menu available.
Feel at Home in Mijinkodo Izakaya
A slightly different atmosphere from your usual Izakaya, here they serve homemade snacks and set meals under 850 yen. Moreover, they have monthly and seasonal special menus. The cheese spring rolls is one thing you should not miss. The owner said that she changed the interior into vintage country style so that customers can feel at home when visiting. They even have a free mini-community newspaper and gallery as well! Customers are also given free handmade postcards as a thank you gift. You can only find this heartwarming service in Mijinkodo izakaya, 2 minutes walk from Koenji Station south exit.
[updated March 2018]