- see English menu (click below)
- 5 Chome-7-6 Ogikubo, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 6 minutes from JR Ogikubo Station
- 03-5335-7405 (Japanese only)
- 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5:30pm - 7:30pm; Closed Mondays; Note: Dinner time operation only on Sat. and Sun.
- Japanese only
Fresh Udon in A Welcoming and Comfortable Atmosphere
Yumi is an udon restaurant that can be found down Nakadori Shopping Street, which extends from south exit of Ogikubo station. The concept of this restaurant is “comfort especially for ladies”, as the beautiful interior has been refined with consideration.
The brilliant udon noodles are boiled after every order. The soup stock is made from fine ingredients such as “konbu” seaweed from Rausu. Other meals such as green curry have been developed as well. Set meals include a small seasonal bowl and handmade desert such as cheesecake. Lunch and dinner are from 700 yen.