- 2 Chome-12-5 Asagaya-Kita, Suginami-ku, Tokyo (Takuei building 2F-3F)
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from JR Asagaya Station, North exit
- 03-5364-9096 (English OK)
- 8:00pm - 4:00am (Closes around midnight on Sunday); Hours may change when events are held.
- Owners are native English speakers
Feel Right At Home at Gamuso; a Creative Bar Run by Friendly UK Expats.
Gamuso has been a local expat staple in Suginami for going on 6 years, and has an ever-evolving selection of quality drinks, music and art. Head to the 2nd floor for a few quiet drinks on a weeknight, or join one of the famously packed live events. Gamuso holds a range of weekly events; from rock gigs to DJ shows, art exhibitions and comedy nights. Most events are around 1000 yen and some have no cover charge!
At Gamuso you’ll find all the classic drinks and a good range of indie brews; Yebisu, Guinness, plenty of spirits, Hard Cidre, Blue Moon, Space Dust IPA and more. Fill up on some tasty snacks including cheese & crackers, fried chicken and popcorn. We recommend the cheesy spicy nachos!
You’ll always be welcome at Gamuso bar, just a 2 minute walk from the North exit of Asagaya station.