- Weekend buffet lunch ¥2,980, Dinner ¥3,500
- 4 Chome-28-6 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South exit
- 03-5913-8168 (Japanese only)
- Weekdays 4:00pm - 11:30pm, Weekends & Holidays 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- English Menu Available
KAKIGOYA OYSTER SHACK
Selected Oysters From Many Places For Dynamic Seafood
Kakigoya Oyster Restaurant in Koenji is filled with the smell of grilled shellfish and steam from roasting, and is crowded with people. This is because it’s a great place for the entire family to enjoy grilled oysters, grilled seafood, grilled vegetables, side orders and rice meals. They buy the best oysters from various places in Japan and fresh ones are served raw. You can have many different kinds of oysters at once. Wear work gloves to open the shells and enjoy your meal in an out-of-the-ordinary way. Their original local sake “Kakigoya” is also popular.
Dinner averages around ¥3,500, and all-you-can-eat lunch is ¥2,980 (only on Saturday, Sunday and holidays). You can bring your own drinks for ¥600 per person (ice and water are served free).