- 3 Chome-7-14 Nishiogi-minami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from JR Nishi-ogikubo Station
- 03-5941-8011 (Japanese only)
- 12:00pm noon - 7:00pm; Closed Mondays, Wednesdays, and holidays
- Staff speak Japanese only
Step Into DIY Paradise at Nishi-Ogikubo’s Gongri
As soon as you open the door at Gongri, you’ll be greeted by an explosion of colour, pattern and texture. This cozy shop is jam-packed with eclectic decorations and Do-It-Yourself products aimed at the craft-loving woman. You’ll discover antique-style drawer handles, colourful modern wallpaper, chandeliers, ornaments, quirky coat hooks and so much more. The best-selling product is their range of large Decolfa washi tape in various patterns – perfect for adding a touch of colour to a plain room.
Gongri is just a 3 minute walk from the South Exit of Nishi-Ogikubo Station. Find the sign outside the entrance of a small arcade – Gongri is at the end.
[updated October 2017]