- Lunch ¥500-¥2000, Dinner course ¥3480-¥5500
- 3 Chome-60-11 Wada, Suginami, Tokyo (Kurashima Bldg. 2F)
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from Tokyo Metro Higashi-Koenji Station, 20 minutes from JR Koenji Station
- 03-6304-9441 (Japanese only)
- 11:30am - 3:00pm, 6:00pm - 10:30pm (Mondays 11:30am - 3:00pm only)
- Staff speak Japanese only.
LOTUS & FLOWER’S ONE
Vegetarian Energy Meals
“If you have good food, people will come to the restaurant. I just happen to offer vegetarian dishes that are delicious for anyone”, the owner/chef Ohira-san told us. He genuinely wants to surprise the customers by the food he prepares, making sure it is so good it makes them smile after even one bite. He wants to challenge the prejudice people might have, that is, vegetarian food may be healthy but not necessarily tasty. Using a slow-cooking method at low temperature he ensures maximum flavor of all the natural ingredients. An exquisite use of salt is also a way to satisfy the taste buds. With absolutely no MSG, preservatives or food coloring, he assures that the food is safe and healthy. Great selections of wine and beer are also available to accompany these delicious vegetarian energy meals.
[Updated January 2018]