- (see English menu)
- 3 Chome-2-3, Asagaya Minami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from Tokyo Metro Minami-Asagaya Station
- 03-3392-2892 (Japanese only)
- Weekdays 11:30am - 2:00pm / 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturdays 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sundays & holidays 11:30am - 4:00pm
- Basic English, Korean, and Chinese available.
Delve Into Kyushu Japan’s Tonkotsu Ramen
The chef of this ramen shop is from Fukuoka, Kyushu and he is very enthusiastic about making delicious ramen in the style of his home area. Tonkotsu Ramen, or pork bone soup ramen, is the ramen flavor from Kyushu. At Manpuku Honpo you can get a delicious bowl for 680 yen. The soup is very rich but it’s not too greasy. Ramen with simple soup stock made of soy sauce and dried sardine (Tokyo-style ramen, born in Ogikubo) is also available. The chef orders noodles directly from Hakata in Kyushu, but the noodles are not as fine as regular Kyushu ramen. There are a variety of side dishes, and one of them is Chashudon, a small rice bowl topped with roasted pork fillet. It is quite a satisfying side dish for only 320 yen. There are 13 seats and children are welcome. Situated only 3 minutes from Tokyo Metro Minami-Asagaya Station.
[Updated January 2018]
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: