- See English Menu
- Dai-Ichi Ichiba Food Court
3 Chome-22-8 Koenjikita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from JR Asagaya Station (North exit)
- 03-3310-8922 (Japanese only)
- 11:30am – 12:00am midnight, Closed Every Other Monday
- Staff Speak Japanese only. English menu is available.
“Niboshi” Dried Sardine Ramen With a Homemade Touch
Hiraishi Ramen is the pride and joy of the Hiraishi family, a couple who have been running their shop at the popular Daiichi Ichiba foodcourt in Koenji for 14 years. The ramen’s base is a delicious dried sardine broth with homemade dried bonito lard. This feast of flavour does not use MSG and comes with lots of love and a big smile from the owners.
As if the ramen wasn’t enough, at Hiraishi you’ll be treated to super tasty jumbo gyoza dumplings made from scratch while you wait; a reason in itself to make a stop here.
[updated September 2018]