- Small goods range from ¥500 to ¥20,000
- 4 Chome-5-24 Nishiogi-Kita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 7 minutes from JR Nishi-Ogikubo Station, North Exit
- 03-5382-8409 (Japanese only)
- 11:00am - 6:00pm, Closes Irregularly
- English Speaking Staff available.
Miniature Treasures and Great Antique Finds
Tori Tori antiques shop is a seven minute walk from Nishi-Ogikubo`s north exit. There you will find a treasure trove of antique Japanese miniature pieces and beautiful vintage dolls in a variety of styles and materials. They also carry antique Japanese furniture, tableware, and Japanese textiles. Tori Tori is a great spot for true collectors to find a one-of-a-kind piece as well as those shopping for a unique souvenir. If you are traveling to Japan during February, be sure to check out Tori Tori`s special Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival) events. Tori Tori keeps irregular off days, so please stop by while exploring other Nishi-Ogikubo sites or have a Japanese person call ahead for you.
[Updated January 2018]