- 2 Chome-20-19 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo (B1F)
- Distance from Station:
- 8 minutes from JR Koenji Station (South Exit), 4 minutes from Tokyo Metro Shin-Koenji Station
- 03-6670-7790 (Japanese only)
- 11:00am - 12:00am midnight
- Staff speak Japanese only, English Menu available on website.
The Home of World Club Champion Football in Tokyo
As the name implies, WCCF Café and Bar Shukyunotaki is the home to the World Club Champion Football arcade game and the hangout of many soccer fans in Koenji and western Tokyo. For the fans of the video game, it is the perfect location to enjoy a coffee or a chilled foreign beer while building up your skills and the skills of your virtual team. For fans of soccer in general, this is a good place to relax, enjoy a variety of Japanese café-style grub, and catch live soccer matches from Japan and around the World. The staff don’t speak English but will gladly help you getting set up on the arcade machines and offer visitors a great time.
[Updated January 2018]