- from ¥540 - ¥4000 roughly
- 2 Chome-40-1 Asagayaminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from JR Asagaya Station
- 050-5309-2219 (Japanese only)
- 12:00pm noon - 7:00pm, Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Conversational English available
Japanese Ghosts to Haunt Your Wardrobe
Daikaiten on Asagaya’s Anime Street is a specialized shop selling Japanese ghost-themed goods. If are looking for unique arts & crafts with a tinge of macabre, then you have to check out this shop!
All of the items are mostly handmade, and many Japanese creators even rent one of the boxes in the store to display their original creations. You can find all sorts of things including hair clips, postcards, T-shirts, key chains and many more. Apparently the T-shirts are even popular items among foreign visitors– you can find cute ghost shirts with a seal on the back, and some even glow in the dark. Many items here are definitely one-of-a-kind and will be perfect to show off during Halloween, cosplay events, or for your daily unique style!
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
DIY Shop Gongri