- (see English menu, below)
- 2 Chome-1-2 Koenji-kita, Suginami ku, Tokyo (Za-Koenji 2F)
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from JR Koenji Station, North Exit
- 03-3223-7330 (Japanese only)
- 11:30am – 7:00pm, Closed Tuesdays
- Staff Speak Japanese only, English Menu Available
Peaceful and Spacious Cafe/Restaurant Inside a Unique Theater Building
Henri Fabre is a café and restaurant on the second floor of Za-Koenji Theater in Koenji, Tokyo. Za-Koenji is famous for its unique architecture—a wildly shaped structure with an abundant amount of circular windows placed like organic polka dots. The restaurant on the 2nd floor is spacious and has an open atmosphere with its high ceiling, so you can enjoy your time very peacefully in this unique space. Likely the most spacious restaurant in Koenji, they can accommodates up to 100 party guests.
There are also 250 picture books exhibited which you can feel free to look at, and thus this would also be a good place to bring children. They have a kids menu as well. Between 5 and 7pm on the 3rd Friday of each month, you can also enjoy a live jazz show performed by local Koenji musicians at no extra charge!