- 2 Chome-49-18 Koenji-Minami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South Exit
- 03-3318-3931 (Japanese only)
- Lunch 12:00pm - 4:00pm, Dinner 4:00pm - 12:00am (1:00am on Fri & Sat) *Last orders: food: 1 hour before closing/ drinks: 30 min. before closing
- Some staff speak English & other languages.
World Cuisine Hub in Koenji
Planet 3rd, located a few hundred meters south of Koenji Station was founded back in 2002 with the idea to offer customer a 3rd place (besides work and home) where to connect with friends while enjoying “conscious” food from various corners of the world. The spacious dining area, colourful decor, and comfy seating definitely make it easy to chill here at any time during the day, and that’s not to mention the free wi-fi. The menu is varied and includes a solid mix of Japanese as well as other Asian, North American, and European dishes to satisfy the rather international crowd that usually hangs out both indoor and on the front terrace, which is somewhat of a rarity in Tokyo. Since they’re open late, it’s the perfect place to satisfy your hunger or reminisce about your Tokyo day after enjoy a night of Koenji’s specialties: vintage clothes shopping, bar hopping, or live music.
[published: September 2017]