¥400 - ¥2800 (+¥300 table charge per person)
- 2 Chome-3-7 Asagayakita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 2 minutes from JR Asagaya Station, North Exit
- 03-5356-9095 (Japanese only)
- 5:00pm - 3:00am (Last order 2:00am), Closes at 12:00am midnight on Sundays
- http://www.boucila.jp/brand/dontsucchi/ (external link)
- Simple English OK
Unique Italian in a Charming Building
[updated June 2020]
Looking to treat yourself after a long day? Don Tsucchi, in Tokyo’s narrowest Italian restaurant, serves decadent Italian fare in a laid-back, homely environment. With a cozy bar downstairs and an intimate restaurant upstairs, Don Tsucchi is the perfect spot to spend your evening. For the best seat in the house, head up to the second floor for the window table overlooking Asagaya’s vibrantly lit Star Road.
The menu has something for everyone. Choose from a wide range of small plates, salads, pizza, pasta, meat dishes and dessert. You’ll find all your favourites (margarita pizza, arrabbiata pasta, parma ham) and more than a few unique dishes. The black pepperoni pasta shows the care and creativity that goes into every dish.
The menu is only in Japanese for now, so just ask the friendly waiter for help.
Takeout also available!