- 4 Chome-8-8 Nishiogikita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 10 minutes from JR Nishi-Ogikubo Station
- 10:00am - 6:00pm, Closed on Wednesdays
- http://antiquesjikoh.com/ (external link)
- Owner speaks enough English to explain product details
Antique-Hunter’s Dream in Nishi-Ogikubo.
[updated July 2022]
Hunting for antiques in Tokyo but don’t know where to start? First head to Nishi-Ogikubo, the area west of Shinjuku known for its antiques district. With three separate sections for art, small items, and furniture, Antiques Jikoh is one of the largest and most diverse stores in “Nishiogi”. Rummage through treasures from Japan and around the world in this bright and welcoming space. Discover traditional Japanese items including wooden kokeshi dolls, sake cups and woodblock prints, as well as Western favourites; Glomesh bags, Art Deco jewelry and 19th Century furniture.
The charming owner will be delighted to tell you the story behind your favourite pieces. There are plenty of smaller items so you can happily fill your bags with unique antiques.