See English Menu
- 4 Chome-42-2 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from JR Koenji Station (South Exit)
- 03-6356-5553 (Japanese only)
- 6:00pm - 2:00am
- http://en-jin.jugem.jp/ (external link)
- Staff speak Japanese only. English menu available.
Specialty Japanese Meats and French Wine in Koenji!
Specializing in natural European wines and healthy charcoal-grilled meat with no fat, it’s easy to see why Enjin is the best-kept local secret in Koenji. Step into this intimate restaurant and instantly feel at home with the ivy-covered walls, dim lighting and friendly banter. Relax in one of the corner tables while watching a silent French film, or take a seat at the bar with the regulars.
The menu is carefully curated; we recommend the French cheese, organic salads and the outstanding Hokkaido venison. Pop in for after-dinner drinks and appetizers, or make it a full course. The owner, Yone-san, is an expert at wine-matching, so be sure to ask for his recommendation!
[updated September 2018]