usually ¥3000 + order
- 2 Chome-3-4, Koenjikita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from JR Koenji Station (North Exit)
- 03-3339-2777 (Japanese Only)
- 6:30pm, Shows start at 7:30pm
- http://www.jirokichi.net (external link)
- Staff speak Japanese only. English menu available.
Serving Blues, Jazz and More For Over 45 Years
[updated July 2022]
Suginami is an art and music town, and surely Koenji is known for its underground rock scene. However, visitors should not overlook Jirokichi, offering quality blues as well as jazz, soul, and other music for over 40 years! One of Koenji’s longest running venues, the atmosphere is what you want in a Koenji club, with its signature-covered walls, retro wooden floors and mood lighting. The menu includes a wide variety of food, snacks, and drinks, to perfectly supplement the mood of the performance. Here you’ll find talented artists like Hiromi Suganami (shown), so be prepared for a great night of music!
An English Menu is available. Jirokichi is conveniently located a short walk from both Koenji Station and the Mets and Ark Tower Hotels.