- EAT & DRINK
See English Menu
- 3 Chome-1-5 Amanuma, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from JR Ogikubo Station (North Exit)
- 03-3393-3677 (Japanese only)
- Mon-Sat 11:30am - 8:00pm, Sun 11:30am - 3:00pm, closes irregularly
- http://ramen-nanairo.com/ (external link)
- Staff speak Japanese only; English menu available
Ramen in a “Bistro” Atmosphere
[updated August 2022]
Walk about five minutes from the north exit of Ogikubo Station to find the ramen shop “Nanairo” on Nanairo-komichi Street. With a pleasing bistro essence and without the typical smell of a ramen shop, it has the feeling of a place that women or couples can also enjoy, which might be rare in a ramen shop!
The homemade noodles are made just about everyday. The thick soup is created through long hours of simmering chicken and adding flying fish and hidaka-kombu seaweed. The two ingredients make a superb combination.
Nanairo changes the kind of noodles at night and noon– for particularly fresh Tokyo-style ramen in a pleasant atmosphere, this is your best choice. Enjoy Nanairo’s ramen, well-crafted with time and effort!
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: