Lunch average ¥880, Dinner average ¥4,000
- 1 Chome-14-1 Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 4 minutes from JR/Tokyo Metro Ogikubo Station
- 03-3398-9702 (Japanese only)
- Lunch 11:30am - 3:00pm (last order 2pm), Dinner 5:00pm - 11:00pm )last order 10pm), Closed during New Year's Holidays
- http://www.uoko.co.jp/ (external link)
- Japanese only.
Standout Freshness In Cooking Seasonal Fish
[updated June 2020]
Uoko is a seafood restaurant in Ogikubo run by a fish shop, so seasonal fish are always served the freshest. Boiled Alfonsino is cooked for a long time once an order is placed to make it soft, and is served as the king of boiled fish. Thick raw fish, sashimi, is cut by a selected knife depending on the fish. The remaining parts of the fish are served as Bone Crackers or as Kabuto-ni (simmered head of sea bream). Both are great with sake for adventurous types.
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: