Lunch ¥1000+, Dinner ¥2500+
- Asagaya: 3 Chome-34-17 Asagaya-minami, Suginami / Koenji: 3-Chome-21-4 Koenji-kita, Suginami
- Distance from Station:
- Asagaya restaurant 2 min. from JR Asagaya Station; Koenji restaurant 3 min. from JR Koenji Station
- 03-3391-2041 (Asagaya), 03-3337-7586 (Koenji) (Japanese only)
- 11:30am - 12:00am midnight
- Japanese only / English menu available.
Fresh Sushi and Warming Japanese Hospitality
Kozushi is run by 3 brothers: 2 who run the Asagaya restaurant and the elder brother at the Koenji restaurant. Starting with their father, the business has been going over 50 years, and the 3 Kozushi brothers have certainly learned the tricks of the trade from their father- and that means not just sushi but serving you with a smile from behind the counter.
You’ll have a the freshest sushi experience since the owners go to Tsukiji every morning to select the best fish, and even though they cannot speak English they are very kind and welcoming to foreigners. They will kindly guide you with the English menu if you need assistance. Just remember to take your shoes off if you step up to the Tatami-mat room!
Lunch is cheap at 1000 yen for a chirashi-bowl and green tea, while dinner finds sushi sets and various seafood (fried blowfish in winter!) with both conversation and sake flowing.
ACCESS Asagaya Location
ACCESS Koenji Location
[updated October 2018]