Lunch ¥640, Dinner average ¥680
- 3 Chome-27-8, Amanuma, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 4 minutes from JR & Tokyo Metro Ogikubo Station
- 03-3391-5350 (Japanese only)
- Monday - Saturday 10:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am - 8:00pm, Closed Year End/New Year holidays
- http://www.kyokai-dori.com/shop/0333915350.html (external link)
- Staff speak Japanese only
Fast, Affordable and Delicious Homestyle Cooking for 40 Over Years
Tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlet) topped with daikon oroshi (grated raw daikon-Japanese white radish) with a heap of raw shredded cabbage is one of the many healthy items with lots of vegetables on Yashiro’s menu. Out of the food platters neatly displayed on the counter, you can also choose your favorite item to go. Of course, regular menu items including “omuraisu” (omelette-rice) and grilled fish are available as well.
The food served at Yashiro in Ogikubo on Kyokai Dori Shopping Street is reminiscent of Japanese home cooked meals. This eatery attracts a wide range of customers. Some are enjoying a plate on the counter, others come every night as if it were the kitchen away from home. You will feel comfortable dining alone or with family. The popular fixed lunch is also quite affordable (640 yen).
[updated October 2018]
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: