- (see English menu)
- 3 Chome-1-5 Amanuma, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from JR Ogikubo Station (North Exit)
- 03-3393-3677 (Japanese only)
- Mon-Sat 11:30am - 8:00pm, Sun 11:30am - 3:00pm, closes irregularly
- Staff speak Japanese only; English menu available
Enjoy Ramen in a Bistro Atmosphere!
Walk three minutes from the north exit of Ogikubo Station to find the ramen shop “Nanairo” on Nanairo-komichi Street. With a pleasing bistro essence and without the typical smell of a ramen shop, it has the feeling of a place that women can also enjoy.
The homemade noodles are made just about everyday. The thick soup is created through long hours of simmering chicken and adding flying fish and “hidakakombu” seaweed. The two ingredients make a superb combination.
After eating you’ll be left with a great feeling of satisfaction. The shop changes the kind of noodles at night and noon and throws away the broth to remove the typical unpleasant smell you might find at some ramen shops. Enjoy Nanairo’s ramen, well-crafted with time and effort!