- 3 Chome-23-20 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 7 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South Exit
- 03-6795-6699 (Japanese only)
- 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Closed on their own schedule ( Closed days do not have a pre-determined schedule)
- Staff speak Japanese only.
European-style Vintage Clothes For Those Who Fancy The Fancy
Comyu in Koenji is a must-check-out shop on Look Street for those who like girly Victorian style; The dresses are full with frills and laces, giving them an elegance and uniqueness not easily found these days. Most of the collection has an obvious focus on white, with a dream-like quality. Some items are handmade and many are imported from Europe and America. They have a range of one-piece dresses, blouses, lacey hats, knits to a collection of vintage fancy accessories to coordinate your full look.
The décor throughout the store is designed as a European princess quarters to give customers a feeling like they are in their own bedroom closet. Check their website for collection and sale information.
[updated November 2018]
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: