Small goods range from ¥500 to ¥20,000
- 4 Chome-5-24 Nishiogi-Kita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 7 minutes from JR Nishi-Ogikubo Station, North Exit
- 03-5382-8409 (Japanese only)
- 11:00am - 6:00pm, Closes Irregularly
- https://twitter.com/toritori_b (external link)
- English Speaking Staff available.
Miniature Treasures and Great Antique Finds
[updated November 2022]
Tori Tori antiques shop is a seven minute walk from Nishi-Ogikubo‘s north exit. There you will find a treasure trove of antique Japanese miniature pieces and beautiful vintage Nihon ningyo dolls in a variety of styles and materials. They also carry antique Japanese furniture, tableware, urushi laquerware, and Japanese textiles. Tori Tori is a great spot for true collectors to find a one-of-a-kind piece as well as those shopping for a unique souvenir. If you are traveling to Japan during February, be sure to check out Tori Tori’s special Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival) events. Tori Tori keeps irregular off days, so please stop by while exploring other Nishi-Ogikubo sites or have a Japanese person call ahead for you.
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: