- Day Rental (Open-Close) ¥3,150; Special Occasion Rental ¥15,000; Vintage Kimono from ¥3,000; Accessories from ¥500
- 2 Chome-22-21 Koenjikita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from JR Koenji Station, North exit
- 03-3310-2232 (Japanese only)
- Sunday-Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 1:00pm - 8:00pm, Closed Wednesday & Thursday
- Japanese only
Colorful Antique Kimono in Koenji
Just a short walk from Koenji station’s north exit, step back in time at Antique and Recycle Kimono Hirari. The shop is owned by a local mother/daughter team ready to offer friendly service, affordable prices, and expert advice on pairing kimono essentials. In addition to beautiful kimono for every occasion, you can find all the accessories you need at Hirari to complete your traditional look.
If you aren’t planning to purchase one for yourself or a friend as a special souvenir, take advantage of their one-day rental service and explore the streets of Suginami in style for a truly Japanese experience. Especially recommended for traditional festivals like the Tanabata Festival or Awa-Odori Festival!