- from ¥690
- 1 Chome-9-5, Asagayaminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 5 minutes from Tokyo Metro Minami-Asagaya Station, 11 minutes from JR Asagaya Station
- 03-3311-8803 (Japanese only)
- 11:00am - 4:00pm (while ingredients last), Closed Wednesdays
- staff speak only Japanese
Pork & Spicy Vegetables!
Issho is a friendly ramen shop welcoming solo customers and provides a welcome atmosphere female customers as well. Using a ticket machine (only in Japanese but lots of photos are available), you can order ramen (regular, light soup or half portion of noodles) and a separate bowl of veggies which comes with many flavors you can choose from. There are, for example, tomato sauce, tangy sauce with sichuan pepper and the spiciest, “gekikara” sauce (available during summer), if you are up to it.
Options such as an additional portion of noodles (100 yen), another bowl of vegetables (100 yen) are available. Additional toppings include seasoned egg (100 yen), large portion of vegetables (80 yen), and shredded Chashu pork (150 yen).
Adding the side veggies in one go or gradually, you can enjoy the change of taste and temperature of the smooth rich pork-based soup!