¥1,000 - ¥40,000 range
- 4 Chome-22-1 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South exit
- 12:00pm noon - 7:00pm, Closed on January 1st & 2nd
- https://rabiadesso.wordpress.com/ (external link)
- Japanese as well as English spoken.
Koenji’s Space for Bonsai Trees and Unique Vintage Pieces
[updated August 2022]
Hidden among the popular and hip vintage stores that Koenji is famous for, Rabi Adesso surprises the wondering eye just like an oasis; This oasis, is adorned by the greenery of its bonsai trees, old kimono fabrics, and a wide range of vintage items ranging as far back as the Edo Era. The space is the creation of Mr. Ozawa, who after many years of traveling around Japan in a business suit, decided to change his hobby into his profession and share his passion for bonsai with the community. If you live abroad and thus cannot take the bonsai home with you, at Rabi Adesso, you can also enjoy a cup of coffee or tea as you enjoy the beauty of the trees and perhaps a mellow conversation with the owner and his friends.