- fashion & vintage
- MIZUTAMA KINOKO
- 3 Chome-23-20 Koenjiminami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 7 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South exit; 6 minutes from Tokyo Metro Shin-Koenji Station
- 03-5305-5830 (Japanese only)
- 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- mizutamakinoko.shop-pro.jp (external link)
- Staff speak Japanese only
Handmade Organic Natural Clothing Shop
[updated September 2022]
What makes this shop special and stand out from other vintage and fashion shops in Tokyo are the all-natural materials and hand-made quality of Mizutama Kinoko (Literally “Polka-Dot Mushroom”). A lot of the clothes and accessories here are handmade by the Japanese designers who are nature lovers. The materials are made from recycled cloth. A must-buy item here is the hemp and cotton hats, which come in various styles with unique patterns. This shop is also your place if you are looking for something for outdoor fashion!
Mizutama Kinoko is located on Look Shopping Street on the south side of Koenji, which has a variety of fashion and vintage clothing stores. The shop’s name is written only in Japanese characters but you can’t miss it with the colorful polka-dot mushroom sign.