¥100 - ¥500 per yakitori dish
- Main Location: 3 Chome-5-17 Koenjikita, Suginami, Tokyo / Dizz Plus: 3 Chome-16-14 Koenjikita, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 4 minutes from JR Koenji Station (North exit)
- 03-3336-2545 (Japanese only)
- 4:00pm - 12:00am (Last Orders by 11:00pm), Closes irregularly
- Staff speak Japanese only
Delicious Budget Yakitori
[updated March 2020]
The appetizing aromatic yakitori (grilled chicken skewers) right in front of you is definitely an experience that you should not miss in Japan. With various selections of yakitori, drinks, side dishes and even sashimi (sliced raw fish), no wonder Dizz izakaya is always filled with customers by nighttime. They have two branches in Koenji, so make sure to check them out if you’re in town.
The must-try menu here is misodare-yaki set (3 skewers of meat with the special home-made miso (fermented soybean) paste). The saltiness of the miso really complements the freshly grilled yakitori. The sashimi is also surprisingly just as fresh as what you would get from a sushi restaurant. Coming in a group? Then we recommend getting the party set for just 3000 yen, and you will surely have a great time.
ACCESS Main Location
ACCESS Dizz Plus