Coffee from ¥380 (Today’s Coffee), Beans from ¥680 (100g)
- 2 Chome-20-13 Koenji-Minami, Suginami, Tokyo
- Distance from Station:
- 3 minutes from Tokyo Metro Shin-Koenji Station, 10 minutes from JR Koenji Station, South Exit
- 03-5929-9587 (Japanese only)
- Mon-Tue/Thu-Sat 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm, Closed on Wednesdays
- http://www.coffee-amp.com/ (external link)
- English speaking staff available for orders
COFFEE AMP THE ROASTER
“Good Coffee for Everyone” Roasted Fresh Daily in Koenji
Recharge after your Koenji vintage shop wanderings with a locally roasted brew at Coffee Amp the Roaster, located 10 minutes from Koenji’s south exit on a quiet stretch on Look Street, beyond the covered Pal Street. Opened in 2010, Coffee Amp was one of Tokyo’s early independent roasters offering specialty beans roasted daily in-house. Owners Hiroyuki and Yoko take care to prioritize three elements at Coffee Amp – roast, quality of the raw product, and establishing relationship with the farms and farmers that produce their beans.
Coffee lovers can take a seat at one of the stools inside and enjoy a clear view of the daily roasting process thanks to the shop’s open layout, or savor a delicious cup of Coffee AMP’s coffee to go. They also offer a variety of coffee brewing tools in addition to their original coffee beans, which can be purchased by the bag or in gift sets which make a wonderful souvenir of your time in Suginami. Coffee Amp’s original blend “Drop” (680 yen/100g) is highly recommended!
[updated December 2018]
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE:
IN THE AREA: